
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
latest_posts
- 1
How Deforestation Is Reshaping Mosquito-Human Contact - 2
Make your choice for a definitive Christmas getaway destination! - 3
St George Mining hits record 178m high-grade intercept at Araxá, reinforcing global scale - 4
6 Methods for further developing Rest Quality - 5
EU delays signing of Mercosur free trade deal
Two UN peacekeepers killed in explosion in Lebanon
Discovery of massive spider's web in Greece reveals unexpected behavior
Violence 'never part' of break-in plan, court told
Europe’s Airlines Run Low on Fuel
China's Normal Ponders: A Visual Excursion
Which Countries Would Suffer Most in a Global Energy Shutdown? This Study Has Answers
A photographer finds thousands of dinosaur footprints near Italian Winter Olympic venue
Who is Adm. Frank 'Mitch' Bradley and what does he have to do with the Venezuela boat strikes?
Mom finds out she has cancer after noticing something was off while breastfeeding











